8 Reasons to Seriously Fall in LOVE with Catmas
Humans love Christmas for many, many reasons, but we believe cat people get to love the holiday just a little bit more than the rest! Why is this so? Well, every regular Christmas activity for a cat parent gets a sprig of extra kitty cat flare, turning everything that was originally just Christmas into Catmas.
Here are just some of the reasons why being a cat parent during Catmas rocks!
1) It’s funny and adorable to watch cats get just as serious about presents as humans.
2) Cat parents don’t just admire their peaceful tree. Rather, they watch their kitties defy all fears of heights.
3) And tear it all down…
4) Sipping hot cocoa is okay, but it’s made approximately 100 times better when a cat’s curled up next to you.
5) Wrapping presents is a cinch when you have a helping paw around.
6) Cat people get to play the supurr special role of Santa Claws by smacking a bow on the December KitNipBox and stashing it away for Catmas morning.
7) It’s really cute to watch your cat strutting around in a chunky Catmas sweater. Not all cats are into them (neither are all people), so we wouldn’t force kitties into it, but some cats totally own the look like it’s 1979.
8) If you’re a cat person, you already have the best Catmas gift ever: a best fur friend forever.